Stop Adult Bedwetting
Just like children can wet the bed, adults and teens can also wet the bed. The number of adult bedwetters is more than children who wet the bed. Like child bedwetting, adult bedwetting can be solved using effective and practical techniques. Many adults use adult diapers and limit fluid intake to effectively treat bedwetting. Here are some additional suggestions aimed at adult bedwetters to stop bedwetting.
- Treat constipation and know how to regulate bowel movement.
- Check the side effects of any medicine you are taking.
- Look for other signs of sleep apnea.
- Limit fluid intake at night.
- Avoid too much caffeine or alcohol