Bedwetting Tips for Parents
There is no reason for punishment if your child wets the bed. Your child cannot help it. Follow these bedwetting tips as they can be of great help to deal with your child’s wetting problems.
- Be patient, understanding and attentive.
- Don’t talk about your child’s bedwetting in front of others.
- Talk to your child how the bladder works.
- Remember your child is not alone who is facing this problem.
- See your child’s pediatrician to test for sleep apnea, Diabetes or urinary tract infection